The Clifton Strengths School is operated by SRI Institute, which maintains the strengths.org site for your personal information, education and/or support of academic research. All materials are provided for noncommercial, educational or personal use only and may be downloaded under the condition that you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without SRI Institute’s written permission. Unless otherwise noted, all materials reprinted must contain the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2009 SRI Institute. Where relevant, the date of the survey, margin of error, and sample size shall be reported. All rights reserved.
Users are advised that SRI Institute is not a subsidiary of Gallup, Inc., and therefore any use of Gallup, Inc., trademarked or copyrighted materials must be sought directly from Gallup, Inc. All materials that are trademarked or copyrighted by Gallup, Inc., are used here with permission. A list of Gallup, Inc., trademarks is provided below (#6).
The terms and conditions listed below, as well as any other law or regulation that applies to this site, the Internet or the World Wide Web, apply to all SRI Institute site users. By accessing and browsing our site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, all SRI Institute Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions of Use
- All materials on SRI Institute’s site are copyrighted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions without the written permission of SRI Institute. Any materials here that are copyrighted by Gallup, Inc., are used here with permission. Users are advised that SRI Institute is not a subsidiary of Gallup, Inc., and therefore permission to use any Gallup, Inc., copyrighted information must be obtained directly from Gallup, Inc.
- The user shall use strengths.org for lawful purposes only. The user shall not post or transmit through strengths.org any material that violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law, or that, without SRI Institute’s express prior approval, contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services.
- Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall SRI Institute, its subsidiaries, partners or affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, SRI Institute’s materials, products, or services, third-party materials, products or services made available through the Institute, or any part of its services. The user specifically acknowledges and agrees that SRI Institute is not liable for any defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any user. If user is dissatisfied with any SRI Institute material, products, or services or with any of its Terms and Conditions, the user's sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the the Institute’s services.
- Images of people or places displayed on the site are either the property of, or used with permission by SRI Institute. The use of these images by the user, or anyone else authorized by the user, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of SRI Institute, Gallup, Inc., and others. Nothing contained on the site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the site without the written permission of SRI Institute, or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the site. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on the site, or any other content on the site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. All materials that are trademarked by Gallup, Inc., are used here with permission. Users are advised that SRI Institute is not a subsidiary of Gallup, Inc., and therefore permission to use any Gallup, Inc., trademarked materials must be sought directly from Gallup, Inc. Trademarks of Gallup, Inc., include: "A8," "Business Impact Analysis," "BE10," "CE11," "CE11 Accelerator," "Clifton StrengthsFinder," "Customer Disservice," "Customer Engagement Index," "Customer Engagement Management," "Democracy on Demand," "Dr. Gallup Portrait," "Drop Club," "Emotional Economy," "Employee Engagement Index," "Employee Outlook Index," "Follow This Path," "Gallup," "Gallup Brain," "Gallup Consulting," "Gallup Foundation," "Gallup-Healthways Well-Being Index," "Gallup Institute," "Gallup Management Journal," "Gallup Press," "Gallup Publishing," "Gallup Tuesday Briefing," "Gallup University," "Gallup World News," "GMJ," "HumanSigma," "HumanSigma Accelerator," "I10," "L3," "ME25," "NurseInsight," "Patient Quality System," "PrincipalInsight," "Q12," "Q12 Accelerator," "Q12 Advantage," "Selection Research, Inc.," "SE25," "SF34," "SRI," "SRI Design Center," "Strengths Spotlight," "Strengths-Based Selling," "StatPoint," "StatShot," StrengthsCoach," "StrengthsFinder," "StrengthsInsight," "StrengthsMatch," "StrengthsQuest," "TX(R+E+R)=P3," "TeacherInsight," "The Gallup Path," "The Gallup Poll," "The Gallup School," "VantagePoint," "Varsity Management," "Achiever," "Activator," "Adaptability," "Analytical," "Arranger," "Belief," "Command," "Communication," "Competition," "Connectedness," "Consistency," "Context," "Deliberative," "Developer," "Discipline," "Empathy," "Fairness," "Focus," "Futuristic," "Harmony," "Ideation," "Includer," "Inclusiveness," "Individualization," "Input," "Intellection," "Learner," "Maximizer," "Positivity," "Relator," "Responsibility," "Restorative," "Self-Assurance," "Significance," "Strategic," and "Woo". You are also advised that both SRI Institute and Gallup, Inc., will aggressively enforce their intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
- Some of the strengths.org site may contain links to other sites whose information practices may be different from SRI Institute’s. Users should consult the other site's privacy notices, as the Institute makes no warranties regarding the information that is submitted to, or collected by these other sites.
- Software and other materials from this site may also be subject to United States Export Control. The United States Export Control laws prohibit the export of certain technical data and software to certain territories. No software from this site may be downloaded or exported (1) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (2) anyone on the United States Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. SRI Institute does not authorize the downloading or exportation of any software or technical data from this site to any jurisdiction prohibited by the United States Export laws.
- SRI Institute may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.