The Clifton Strengths School collaborates with researchers around the world to demonstrate how hope, engagement, and well-being drive academic achievement and career success.
We believe that investing in strengths leads to success at home, school, and work. Strengths combine with time, energy, knowledge, and skills to help people achieve important goals.
We believe that focusing on what is right may get you to your desired outcomes easier and faster than simply working to overcome weaknesses.
This hypothesis — individuals, and possibly schools, will grow more by building on their strengths than by focusing on weaknesses — is rooted in research from the early 20th century.
• Strengths Research
• Research Measures
• Strengths Research Mentoring
• Strengths Research Library
• Clifton StrengthsFinder Technical Report
• Clifton StrengthsFinder Assessment
• StrengthsQuest for High School/College Students
• Clifton Youth Explorer For Elementary/Middle School Students